Ability to sync Webull Investment Data with Simplifi

Options

It would be great if I could sync my Webull investment account with Simplifi. I understand that the investment category is still under development, but I do hope you consider this. Keep up the great work, love Simplifi so far!

27 votes

In Review · Last Updated

We are working to establish this connection in Simplifi, however, we cannot guarantee that we'll be able to support a requested bank.

Comments

• Coach Paco
    Coach Paco Moderator admin
    Options

@millerdj94 Even though we are working on our investment category, we will still place a request!

• ArtW
    ArtW Member
    Options
    I'll add a second to this request.  Yesterday I was trying many different financial tools including Mint, Personal Capital, YNAB, etc.  Simplifi is by far the best, most usable, nicest looking, and best tools.  Not having Webull sync is the only thing that didn't check the boxes of what I'm looking for.
  • Pmrussell892
    Pmrussell892 Member ✭✭
    Options
    I add my vote as well. Please add webull.com
  • Barms
    Options
    Please add webull!
  • Patrick760
    Options
    I think it’s time for another push here!! Last request was in October 2021 it’s definitely forgotten about. Please make another push to WeBull for this.
  • sammind77
    sammind77 Unconfirmed, Member
    Options

Yes, please add Webull

• insanenutman
    Options

1. Create an account (user ID) with Apex Clearing, https://www.apexclearing.com/home-2/ using your Webull credentials (account number, associated email address, etc.)
    2. Add Account in Simplify, choose Apex Clearing, use your new credentials.

• Pmrussell892
    Pmrussell892 Member ✭✭
    Options

also require webull.com sync. Doing it manually is broken in simplifi

• Pmrussell892
    Pmrussell892 Member ✭✭
    Options

incase the dev team in unaware. Webull should be easy to connect using snaptrade.com

• DMcWetty
    DMcWetty Member ✭✭
    edited December 2023
    Options

Any traction on getting Webull added? Didn't want to make an Apex Clearing account.

Edit: I went ahead and made an Apex Clearing account just in case I needed tax docs. It worked just fine connecting to Simplifi as @insanenutman recommended.

• Bradg24
    Options

added my Apex Clearing account and there seems to be an error where the holdings incorrectly show $0.00 but the transactions tab is up to date. Not sure how to fix

• csfgdead
    Options

Please add webull. Moved from Mint and so far its disappointing how much more limited Simlifi is compared to Mint even though I am now paying for this service.

• aMoistMuffin
    Options

+1 for adding webull support. It should be relatively easy given webull already has an API available to query transactions and account balances. It'd be the same setup as coinbase

• relaxyo
    relaxyo Member
    edited March 14
    Options

Still no support in 2024…

• tjipz
    tjipz Member
    Options

please add this

• Piyush Aggarwal
    Options

Please add this.

• Bill T
    Bill T Member
    Options

Webull recently became a broker and stopped using Apex Clearing. Now we don't have a work around for seeing webull investment data in quicken simplifi… Please add this feature.

• Bradg24
    Bradg24 Member
    Options

Please add this!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.