When will the category filter in reports section be fixed?? Date please.

Options
Clark
Clark Member ✭✭✭✭
edited October 2022 in Feedback
 I just don't understand why more work is not being done on the mobile app?  It still has major fixes that need to be done, i.e, filtering categories in the report section just to name one, that has been broken since I joined in February. Why not fix known issues before designing new features?  I would like a date from the developers when this will be fixed.  Clark

The last update I was told it would happen in update 3.24.0???
Tagged:

Best Answer

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @Clark,

Thanks for sharing your feedback with the Community!

Sadly, there is no date to provide on a fix for the referenced issue. As mentioned in previous posts regarding this topic, we have no way of knowing why or how our Product Team allots their time. However, I do know that the issue with transactions not being filtered properly in the Total Spending Report is actively being worked on. I am also aware that other areas of the Mobile App are actively being worked on as well, such as the touch response delay issues. 

For the issue with the Total Spending Report specifically, you'll want to go ahead and follow the Community Alert for any updates: https://community.simplifimoney.com/discussion/3341/new-5-20-22-transactions-are-not-being-filtered-properly-in-total-spending-report-mobile/p1?new=1

Sorry for not having a better answer, and we apologize for the inconvenience. 

-Coach Natalie

Answers

• Clark
    Clark Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Coach Natalie....so will it happen in the update 3.24.0? 
    Also, as of this morning, the watch list averages and net income numbers are broken again, and are not correct.  Do I need to post in the bug section?
  • Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options
    Hello @Clark,

As mentioned on the Alert this morning, the fix version of 3.24.0 has been removed from the ticket and we currently don't have an ETA to provide on a resolution, unfortunately. The Alert will be updated accordingly as soon as any new information becomes available.

I'm sorry to hear about the issue with Watchlists. Yes, you'll want to create a separate post for this issue and provide specific details with screenshots so we can get a clear picture of what's going on. :smile:

-Coach Natalie
This discussion has been closed.