Options
GBT
GBT Member
Please add support for Qapital.

https://my.qapital.com/
Tagged:
3 votes

In Review · Last Updated

We are working to establish this connection in Simplifi, however, we cannot guarantee that we'll be able to support a requested bank.

Comments

• Paige
    Options
    Yes, I want to connect to Qapital too. I just started Simplifi and am frustrated not being able to account for transfers to Q as savings instead of "spending."
  • Ashleydel
    Options
    Absolutely agree!
  • CoreyBarger
    CoreyBarger Member ✭✭
    Options
    Following up here - any updates, Simplify?
  • CoreyBarger
    CoreyBarger Member ✭✭
    edited October 2022
    Options
    I would love the ability to add my Qapital account to Simplifi. Outside of Simplifi, Qapital is what I use the most and i'd be so happy to have them connected. The problem is they aren't the bank and partner with Lincoln Savings Bank BUT on simplifi you can't use your qapital log-in for Lincoln Savings. So a different idea would be the ability to add accounts via acct&routing #s

https://my.qapital.com/#/ 
  • CoreyBarger
    CoreyBarger Member ✭✭
    Options
    Following up here - any updates, Simplify?
  • DannyB
    DannyB Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2022
    Options
    Hi all, this is purely an I'm wondering question.  I was checking out Q*****l's website since this is the first I heard of it.  What is missing in the Q*****l budgeting module that brings you to Simplifi?

Second question, is q*****l an actual bank or financial institution or do they use another bank to handle deposits and payments that run through their interface.  This is how Personal Capital works - they handle my accounts but the actual accounts are held elsewhere.

OK, I found the answer to the second question.  From Q*****l website: "Q*****l is not a bank. Banking services provided by Lincoln Savings Bank, Member FDIC and other partner banks."

My guess is that in order to import your Q*****l banking data to Simplifi you would need to be able to create a connection with Lincoln Savings Bank and or the other partner banks.
    Danny
    Simplifi user since 01/22
    Budget: a mathematical confirmation of your suspicions.” ~A.A. Latimer
  • Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options
    Hello @CoreyBarger,

Thanks for reaching out!

Unfortunately, there is no further update to provide on Qapital at this time. Please be sure to follow along here for future updates, though!

-Coach Natalie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.