Issue connecting with American Express

Options
Chrisk
Chrisk Member
edited November 2022 in Adding and Updating Accounts
I am getting the following error when trying to connect to my American Express account.

We are unable to connect to American Express at this time. Please try again later.
Care Code: FDP-102

Is this related to the known issue with American Express with an unknown ETA?
Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options
    Hello @Chrisk,

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue to the Community, although I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing difficulties connecting to American Express in Simplifi. 

Although the 102 error may be a direct result of the known issue, since it is a different error, we'd want to treat it separately. With this particular error, we do want to allow at least 48 hours for the issue to self-resolve. Since it looks like this error just started occurring for you as of yesterday, I'd suggest giving it a try tonight outside of peak hours, or even over the weekend, to see if you get different/better results. The specific message that I'm seeing from our end indicates that trying outside of peak hours may allow a successful connection. 

More details on a 102 error can be found here. Please let us know if you're still receiving the 102 error as of next week! 

-Coach Natalie
This discussion has been closed.