Ann Taylor Loft MasterCard internal error (edited)

Options
RichD
RichD Member ✭✭
edited December 2022 in Adding and Updating Accounts
The connection for Ann Taylor Mastercard is returning an internal error (that is the message). This connection worked previously. I re-added all my accounts recently due to a change in tool usage and Ann Taylor Mastercard is the only account that will no longer connect.

Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    edited October 2022
    Options
    Hello @RichD,

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue to the Community, although I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing difficulties connecting to Ann Taylor Loft Mastercard in Simplifi.

When viewing your connection history from our end, I'm seeing a 105 error, which indicates that the bank is temporarily blocking connection traffic. These errors typically self-resolve, so we want to allow at least 48 hours to see if the issue clears itself up.

With that said, I'd definitely suggest giving it a try outside of peak hours or over the weekend to see if you're able to get connected. If not, let us know at the beginning of next week and we can look further into an escalation.

Also, to clarify, is the error occurring on an existing account or when attempting to connect to the bank for the first time? If the latter, I'd also suggest trying some of the other options listed for Ann Taylor Credit Card/Mastercard in Simplifi, as it looks like there are 5 different choices, some with the same URL.

More details on a 105 error can be found here. Please let us know how it goes!

-Coach Natalie 
  • RichD
    RichD Member ✭✭
    Options
    The error is happening for the last 2 weeks. It used to work - I reset some of my accounts and when I went to add this one back - got the internal error message. I have tried all of the options however this is the one for the ann taylor loft mastercard - it is specific
  • Coach Natalie
    Options
    Hello @RichD,

Thanks for confirming! 

It looks like the issue you're experiencing with Ann Taylor Loft MasterCard has already been escalated from an interaction you had with our Support Team on the 19th. Once an update becomes available for the escalation, the original Agent you worked with will be in contact with you. 

Let us know if we can help with anything further!

-Coach Natalie
  • RichD
    RichD Member ✭✭
    Options
    Been about a month and I have not heard from anybody. I provided the correct url so i do not understand why it cannot be implemented
  • Coach Natalie
    Options
    Hello @RichD,

To clarify, since the issue is still being worked on, there is no further update to provide as of yet; this is the reason you haven't heard back from anyone. Although we don't have an ETA to provide at this time, as soon as an update does become available, the original Agent you worked with will be back in touch with you to let you know. 

We appreciate your continued patience!

-Coach Natalie
This discussion has been closed.