New transaction widget inconsistently shows up and in some views, doesn't work

Options
killweav
killweav Member ✭✭
edited December 2022 in Managing Your Transactions
I use Simplifi exclusively on Windows 10/Chrome due to visual impairments. So I do not know if my comments also pertain to the smartphone app.

I'm loving the transaction widget. For those of us who use notes, this is an extremely helpful column. It now shows up in the Transactions sidebar, and works there. 

However:

It also shows up in the Spending Plan / Other Spending view, but does not work there. 

It still does not show up in the Transaction Activity section of the Reports view.

Thanks for continuing to work on this. Looking forward to seeing my column preferences across all sections of the very useful Simplifi application.

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options
    Hello @killweav,

Thanks for sharing your feedback with the Community!

To clarify, by "transaction widget", are you referring to the ability to customize the columns and row height that is available via the gear icon in the upper right corner of account registers?

If so, the issue with column selections for Transaction Activity areas of the Spending Plan not working is a known issue that is being worked on. With that said, the ability to customize columns in the Spending Plan will be fixed at some point in the near future.

When it comes to having the ability to customize Transaction Activity columns in Reports, I'd suggest adding your vote and feedback here

I hope this helps!

-Coach Natalie
  • killweav
    killweav Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thanks for the feedback. Yes, I was referring to the widget. And my view is that transaction view or register is the same one for any view. Why is the transaction view different in reports? It should be the same element that is brought up in the transactions section o the app. But, I did vote in the location you suggested that the transaction view in reports have the same functionality as the transaction view in reports.

Thanks again for taking the time to respond. 
This discussion has been closed.