Cetera and AdviceWorks

Options
Cetera's network of private advisors is a large network of independent advisors with great tools.

cetera.com
https://client.adviceworks.net/auth/login
7 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Flopbot
    Flopbot Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @bwinchester, just to confirm.  Are you requesting that this adviser/bank be supported by Simplifi?
    Chris
    Quicken Desktop user since 2014.
    New to Simplifi in 2021.
  • bwinchester
    bwinchester Member
    edited October 2022
    Options
    Yes. I thought I just needed to post the name inside the Report Missing Financial Institution. I am requesting Cetera products/accounts be added, like they are in Quciken, but for Simplifi.
  • Flopbot
    Flopbot Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @bwinchester, I believe that’s all the info @Coach Natalie will need.  If not, she’ll let you know.
    Chris
    Quicken Desktop user since 2014.
    New to Simplifi in 2021.
  • mregan
    mregan Unconfirmed, Member
    Options

Any update on adding Cetera?

• thare12983
    Options

Any update? This is the only financial institution I'm missing from Mint.com conversion.

• dahkshari
    dahkshari Member
    edited March 2
    Options

Please add Adviceworks Client Portal (Cetera) to the supported financial institutions. This is to track my Roth IRA and IRA accounts, and it is a dealbreaker if I'm unable to add this to Simplifi.

See the login URL below:

https://client.adviceworks.net/auth/login

Thank you.

• Coach Kristina
    Coach Kristina Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @dahkshari,

Thank you for coming to the Community to provide your feedback! Since a request for the financial institution you're looking for already exists, I merged your request with the existing request.

Thank you!

-Coach Kristina

• SergeD
    SergeD Member
    Options

Please add Adviceworks Client Portal (Cetera) to the supported financial institutions. Since moving away from Mint, I have missed this important aspect of my portfolio.

• barman008
    Options

Same as above. This is a big piece of my portfolio and I would like to connect it in Simplifi.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.