Bills and cash flow dissapeared from accounts, upcoming, and dashboard

Options
Pmrussell892
Pmrussell892 Member ✭✭
What the [removed - profanity]? The bills and cash flow projections just dissapeared from the accounts page, upcoming sections, and dashboard. [removed - profanity] is going on? If this is how unstable this program is than I am all set with using it. 
Tagged:

Comments

• Pmrussell892
    Pmrussell892 Member ✭✭
    edited November 2022
    Options
    Why would my bills and cash flow projections button all a sudden disappear from my account view in the [mobile] app? This is insane. 

[edited image to reduce size]
  • RobWilk
    RobWilk Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That looks more like the mobile app than the web app.

Rob Wilkens

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options
    Hello @Pmrussell892,

Thank you for taking the time to post to the Community regarding this issue, although I'm sorry to hear that the Projected Cash Flow section is missing for you. 

I'm not personally seeing any issues with Projected Cash Flow missing on either the Web App or the Mobile App. To clarify, are you experiencing this trouble on the Simplifi Web App, the Mobile App, or both? 

If you're only seeing the issue on the Mobile App, I'd suggest signing out and back in to see if doing so helps to clear things up. If the issue persists, I'd next recommend performing a full uninstall/reinstall of the App, while also performing a device reboot in between.

Please let us know so we can best assist!

-Coach Natalie
  • Pmrussell892
    Pmrussell892 Member ✭✭
    Options
    I ran into this again today. I have logged out/in of the mobile app but the "projected cash flow" button is still missing. I have two accounts (bills and spending). My paycheck is deposited into my bills account and I have a recurring transfer setup from my bills account to my spending account that happens every two weeks on payday. 

The projected cash flow button (along with the transfer) shows correctly when looking at the bills account, but when I look at the spending account I do not get any "projected cash flow" button, and the transaction cards do not appear on the account. Mind you everything shows correctly when using the web app so this is definitely a bug of some sort for the mobile app. 
  • Pmrussell892
    Pmrussell892 Member ✭✭
    Options
    Some further information on this. I think i found the cause. The account (Spending) only has a recurring transfer item assigned to it. I added a test bill that draws from the spending account and the "Projected cash flow" button appeared in the spending accounts transactions page. Removed the bill and the "projected cash flow" button disappeared from the spending accounts transactions page. This is repeatable. 
  • Coach Natalie
    Options
    Hello @Pmrussell892,

Thank you for narrowing down the issue!

When testing this with a Recurring Linked Transfer, I am also seeing that the receiving account is missing not only the 'See projected cash flow' option on the Mobile App, but is also missing the Upcoming section that would show the Reminders. 

Additionally, when reviewing accounts that don't have any associated Recurring Reminders setup, I am seeing that the 'See projected cash flow' option is missing. I'm not sure if this is by design, however, since you can see the Projected Cash Flow for all accounts on the Web App, I'd like to think that this should be available on the Mobile App as well. 

With that said, I did go ahead and get this behavior reported and will be sure to post back as soon as an update is received.

Just to clarify what you originally reported, were you previously able to view the Projected Cash Flow for all accounts on the Mobile App, or did you just notice that you were unable to for some accounts, i.e. accounts that didn't have any Reminders setup/accounts that are the receiving account for Recurring Linked Transfers?

Additionally, I am not seeing any issues with the Upcoming section, or with the Dashboard as you originally reported. Would you mind specifying how this issue is impacting those areas of the Mobile App, please?

-Coach Natalie

SIMPL-14399
  • Pmrussell892
    Pmrussell892 Member ✭✭
    Options
    Hello @Pmrussell892,

Thank you for narrowing down the issue!

When testing this with a Recurring Linked Transfer, I am also seeing that the receiving account is missing not only the 'See projected cash flow' option on the Mobile App, but is also missing the Upcoming section that would show the Reminders. 

Additionally, when reviewing accounts that don't have any associated Recurring Reminders setup, I am seeing that the 'See projected cash flow' option is missing. I'm not sure if this is by design, however, since you can see the Projected Cash Flow for all accounts on the Web App, I'd like to think that this should be available on the Mobile App as well. 

With that said, I did go ahead and get this behavior reported and will be sure to post back as soon as an update is received.

Just to clarify what you originally reported, were you previously able to view the Projected Cash Flow for all accounts on the Mobile App, or did you just notice that you were unable to for some accounts, i.e. accounts that didn't have any Reminders setup/accounts that are the receiving account for Recurring Linked Transfers?

Additionally, I am not seeing any issues with the Upcoming section, or with the Dashboard as you originally reported. Would you mind specifying how this issue is impacting those areas of the Mobile App, please?

-Coach Natalie

SIMPL-14399

I have never seen the "see projected cash flow" button nor "upcoming recurring" cards when on the accounts transactions page for accounts without any recurring transactions. I think that is normal. 

I have zero issues with the dashboard nor upcoming pages. Not sure why I originally reported as such.  
  • Coach Natalie
    Options

Hello @Pmrussell892,

Thank you for your patience as this is being worked on!

It looks like a fix for this issue is expected with the 4.4.0 Mobile Release. I'll let you know if anything changes in the meantime. 🙂

-Coach Natalie

• Coach Natalie
    Options

Hello @Pmrussell892,

The fix for this has been moved to the 4.1.0 Mobile Release. 🙂

-Coach Natalie

This discussion has been closed.