Care Code: QCS-0409 with USAA Account

Options
bsmorovitz
bsmorovitz Member
edited November 2022 in Adding and Updating Accounts
I receive the following error message on my USAA account. BTW, I do have two profiles with USAA. One for me and one for my spouse. Some accounts, for some reason known only to USAA do not appear in both profiles. Therefore, I need to connect to both in order to see all of my accounts. Was working just fine until recently. Perhaps around the time that USAA released a major upgrade on their end that forced users to re-enter all non-USAA credentials.  Please advise.

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @bsmorovitz,

Thanks for posting to the Community regarding this issue, although I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing difficulties connecting to USAA in Simplifi.

A QCS-0409 error indicates that you're attempting to connect to a bank with credentials that already exist in your Simplifi dataset. Sadly, there are no troubleshooting steps outside of waiting and trying again at a later time.

With that said, however, we do have ongoing issues with USAA that include multiple errors being returned, transactions not downloading, and some accounts not being presented as available to add during the Add Account flow. Until this known issue is resolved, we won't be able to escalate or do anything further with USAA. 

Hopefully you're able to get reconnected after allowing some time. If not, I'd definitely suggest following our USAA Alert for any updates on the known issue. 

https://community.simplifimoney.com/discussion/3812/new-9-14-22-issues-with-adding-and-updating-usaa-accounts/p1?new=1

Please let us know if you have any further questions!

-Coach Natalie
This discussion has been closed.