PenFed connection issues -- any feedback from the credit union?

Options
duffythered
duffythered Member ✭✭
edited December 2022 in Adding and Updating Accounts
I've been tracking the connection issues with PenFed via Coach Natalie periodic updates.  But I was curious if any users have contacted PenFed and had any information to share on the snafu?  I was planning to call them but wanted to gather some intel first...

In the interim, I'm doing an upload of the transactions via CSV which works, but its defn less than ideal. 

Thanks all!
Tagged:

Comments

• Matt212
    Matt212 Member
    Options
    Hello, I did not contact Penfed about the long ongoing lack of connection to Simplifi but Penfed stated that they "do not provide assistance with third party apps" and stated that my sole remedy would be to review via Penfed's webpage. They said that they would notate my account about the problem but made no commitments to attempting to resolve the problem on Penfed's end. Unfortunately, I believe that this problem has to be resolved by Simplifi as Simplifi has done in the past [after urging]
  • duffythered
    duffythered Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thanks Matt212.  I've been trying to understand if the problem is on PenFed's side, or Simplifi, or both to some degree.  If PenFed was blocking all aggregation, that would be a specific point of conversation, but that does not seem to be the case.
This discussion has been closed.