Costco Citi Card FDP-106

Options
carbonj
carbonj Member
edited November 2022 in Adding and Updating Accounts
I am getting a FDP-106 error for my Costco Citi card. It says to reconnect my account, but then says I've already connected all accounts. It looks like Citi has changed their website, so is this a known issue at this time?
Tagged:

Best Answer

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @carbonj,

Thank you for reporting this issue to the Community, although I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing difficulties connecting to Costco by Citi in Simplifi.

To clarify, do you have just one account connected to this bank or are there multiple? In an attempt to resolve this error, please follow these steps:
    1. Make all accounts that are connected to this financial institution 'manual' by following the steps listed here
    2. Go through the Add Account flow for the financial institution by following the steps listed here under "Add a Connected Account", but pause after completing step 3. 
    3. When the list of accounts that are available to add is presented, follow the steps here to carefully link it/them to the corresponding existing Simplifi account(s). 
    Please let us know how it goes!

-Coach Natalie
This discussion has been closed.