Is there a list of big banks that don't download pending transactions?

Options
System
System Administrator admin
edited November 2022 in Adding and Updating Accounts
This discussion was created from comments split from: Transactions not downloading from Wells Fargo again.

Best Answers

• Doug Hall
    Doug Hall Member
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @Coach Natalie, I'm a long-time WF customer but have recently been considering ditching them.  This just gives me another reason.  Do you have a list of big banks besides Wells Fargo that have opted out of providing pending transactions?  If not, can you or someone else on here confirm whether or not CapitalOne shows pending transactions?

Thanks in advance.

Doug
  • Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @Doug Hall,

Thanks for posting your inquiry to the Community!

Unfortunately, we don't have a list of the banks that don't download pending transactions, as most banks do. The only major ones I'm aware of at this time are Wells Fargo and Capital One. So yes, I can confirm that Capital One does not download pending transactions, sadly; this is due to the API we use to connect. 

Also, we do have a list of known issues available here. Although the only issue I'm seeing listed regarding pending transactions not downloading is pertaining to Wells Fargo, this may change/be updated in the future if any new issues with pending transactions not downloading should arise.

I hope this helps!

-Coach Natalie
This discussion has been closed.