Delete Simplifi account

Options
hcaroselli
hcaroselli Member
edited December 2022 in Report a Bug
I just started to use Simplifi and it is not going to work for me. I still have a free trial and I want to delete all the data I entered and cancel my account/subscription.

How do I do this?

Best Answer

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @hcaroselli,

No problem!

I went ahead and deleted your Simplifi dataset, as well as fully canceled your Subscription. For T. Rowe Price Personal Investing, that is correct -- sadly, they are currently not supported in Simplifi.

We have a request here in the Community for T. Rowe Price Personal Investing that you can follow and then try Simplifi again at a later time if/when they become supported if you'd like. 

https://community.simplifimoney.com/discussion/680/t-rowe-price-personal-login#latest

Let us know if we can help with anything further!

-Coach Natalie

Answers

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options
    Hello @hcaroselli,

Thank you for posting your request to the Community, although we're sorry to see you go!

To cancel your Simplifi Subscription, you can either follow the steps listed here, or we can take care of that for you. We can also delete your Simplifi dataset for you, which is all of the data you've entered into the program, however, I'd like to confirm with you first before doing so.

Please let us know!

-Coach Natalie
  • hcaroselli
    Options
    Coach Natalie - Yes please cancel my subscription and delete all my data. One of the main reasons I am stopping Simplifi is, I was unable to add my investment accounts at T. Rowe Price. I spoke to your customer service dept and was told Simplifi and T. Rowe Price do not communicate. Unless this happens, Simplifi is of no use to me. Please cancel and delete everything.
This discussion has been closed.