Closed accounts are still showing a balance on the Web App - When will this be fixed?

Options
rdeliaus
rdeliaus Member
edited February 2023 in Feedback
I am very frustrated at the moment, I had a problem with Simplifi trying to connect to closed accounts. I contacted support, they had me move this account to 'manual' status, and now this closed account shows a large balance, so now all of my numbers are off, and I can't revert back to the way it was. Simplify team, we really need the basic account values to work properly, this is a fundamental flaw that really needs to be fixed ASAP. This issue appears to be going on for a couple of months now, and it also is marked as closed? Please give this a proper priority. It really bugs me to have my numbers be off like this.
Tagged:

Best Answer

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @rdeliaus,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with the Community, although I'm sorry to hear of your frustration.

Unfortunately, there's not a whole lot further that can be done at this time in regard to the known issue with closed accounts still showing a balance. We definitely understand your frustration and hope to have a resolution very soon. In the meantime, please be sure to follow our Community Alert for updates. 

https://community.simplifimoney.com/discussion/3804/new-9-13-22-closed-accounts-are-still-showing-a-balance-on-the-web-app/p1?new=1

Additionally, it looks like the issue is only occurring on the Simplifi Web App. Until the issue is resolved, you may consider taking a look at your Net Worth and any other applicable numbers from the Mobile App (if you use it) in hopes that you'll receive accurate reporting there.

Sorry for not having a better answer, and we appreciate your continued patience!

-Coach Natalie

Answers

• rdeliaus
    Options
    When is this going to be fixed???? It is still showing closed accounts with balances which is throwing off all my numbers. This bug has been open for several months now, and my renewal is coming up next month. I need to decide if I need to move on to another product if you cannot fix what I deem a significant bug (incorrect balances) by the end of this month.  
  • Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    edited January 2023
    Options
    Hello @rdeliaus,

As mentioned in the Alert, the expected fix version for this issue is the 3.72.0 Web Release. Unfortunately, we don't have any further information to provide or an ETA on when we can expect to see 3.72.0.

I suspect that 3.72.0 will be released before the end of the month. At this point, we'll just have to wait and hope that they're able to get the fix in with that release. I'd suggest continuing to follow the Community Alert for updates. 

We apologize for the inconvenience!

-Coach Natalie
This discussion has been closed.