Unable to connect to Varo Banking

Options
Scrapmane
Scrapmane Member
My name is Tremond [removed - privacy] I have been with Varo banking for a long time now I am switching to regions bank but all my info an job income is in varo but I can't find to connect.

[removed screenshots for privacy]
Tagged:

Best Answer

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @Scrapmane,

Thank you for posting to the Community regarding this issue, although I apologize that you're unable to connect to Varo in Simplifi.

Sadly, it looks like Varo is not currently supported in Simplifi. Although they have been officially requested from our end, we cannot guarantee that a requested bank will be added. In the meantime, we have a request here in the Community for Varo that can be followed for updates. 

https://community.simplifimoney.com/discussion/565/varo-banking#latest

Until a connection with Varo has been established in Simplifi, you may consider importing your transactions via a CSV file by following the steps outlined here

Also, for future reference, you'll want to refrain from posting private details, such as your bank account number and full name, here in the Simplifi Community, as this is a public forum. I went ahead and edited your post above to remove the private information, however, it was a couple of days before I was able to do so since it was posted over the weekend. 

Please let us know if you have any questions!

-Coach Natalie
This discussion has been closed.