Error when matching transaction to different account.

Options
Josh_Currier
Josh_Currier Member ✭✭✭
edited August 2023 in Report a Bug
Is anybody seeing an error where when you try and match a bill that is not on the account that the bill was setup from you get an error message?  (Example: Bill is set to come out of checking account.  It charges to your credit card, on the bill you go to match it and you hit the drop down to include credit card.  When i hit apply on that transaction i get the generic " An error occurred, please try again"

If i go under the credit card and match that transaction to the bill and select it from the list of all bills that way WILL work.  

This has been happening sense they made the feature to link bills with different accounts possible.
Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options
    Hello @Josh_Currier,

Thank you for reporting this issue to the Community, although I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing this behavior in Simplifi. 

I'm honestly surprised that this hasn't already been reported as it's very easily reproducible, however, I'm not finding an existing ticket. With that said, I did capture a video of the behavior and I got it reported to our Product Team; I'll be sure to post back as soon as I receive an update. 

-Coach Natalie

SIMPL-14556
  • Josh_Currier
    Josh_Currier Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    Wow i am shocked as well.   I thought this was just a me issue because when i spoke with a friend he said he wasnt having the issue.  He recently signed up and i have been on simplifi for a while so i wonder if there is something weird on the back end.  we are both on the same version on the front end though.
  • Coach Natalie
    Options

Hello @Josh_Currier,

It looks like this issue is now resolved and I am personally no longer able to reproduce it. Can you confirm for me, please?

Thanks!

-Coach Natalie

• Coach Natalie
    Options

Hello again @Josh_Currier,

I wanted to reach out one last time before closing out the escalation. Please be sure to let us know if you're still seeing this issue in Simplifi.

-Coach Natalie

• Josh_Currier
    Josh_Currier Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Appears to be working good for me now. Thanks for the help.

This discussion has been closed.