Refund tracker not working properly

Chrobrego
Chrobrego Member ✭✭✭
edited February 2023 in Report a Bug
I put in a refund four days ago in the refund tracker for $123.99.   The credit came through today using the same account and category and date -- matches perfectly.  Not only did the refund tracker fail to match the transaction, but when I try to 'link' it, I'm presented with a list that is not organized by date and when I scroll through it, I don't even see the credit????   The credit shows in the registry though???   What a mess.
Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Hello @Chrobrego,

Thank you for posting to the Community regarding this issue, although I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing difficulties linking a transaction to a refund in Simplifi. 

To clarify, how are you attempting to link the transaction to the refund? Since there are 3 different ways to link a transaction to a refund, I'd suggest giving the other methods a try to see if they work better for you. First, you can link a transaction to a refund from the Refund Tracker directly. You can also link it from the Refund Reminder directly, as well as from the transaction itself. Linking a refund from the transaction itself is the "official" way and is outlined in our Support Article here

Please let us know how it goes!

-Coach Natalie
This discussion has been closed.