“Bills” and “other expenses” amounts in monthly summary report on mobile are switched (edited)

Options
bellassaije
bellassaije Member
edited February 2023 in Report a Bug
In the monthly summary for December, under “Total Expenses,” the amounts below the bar graph are labeled wrong. The amount labeled “bills” is actually other expenses, and the amount labeled “all other expenses” is actually bills.
Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options
    Hello @bellassaije,

Thank you for reporting this issue to the Community, although I apologize that you're experiencing this behavior with the Monthly Summary Report. 

I'm assuming that you're referring to the Monthly Summary Report on the Mobile App specifically, as I am also seeing the issue you described here. It looks like there's also an issue with the Top Payees and Top Categories displaying as income in the Report on the Mobile App. This information seems to all display correctly when viewing the same Report from the Web App. 

I did go ahead and get what I'm seeing reported to our Product Team. I'll post back as soon as an update is received. 

-Coach Natalie

SIMPL-14848
  • Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options
    Hello @bellassaije,

Thank you for your patience as this is being worked on!

A fix for this issue is expected with the 3.28.0 Mobile Release, so please be sure to let us know if you continue to see an issue after that time. 

-Coach Natalie
This discussion has been closed.