Creating new account from the UK (edited)

Options
hoylet
hoylet Member
edited February 2023 in Getting Started
Hi

I have just tried to register for a 30 day trial of simplifi. I logged into PP and press the "Start Your Free Trial" button but nothing happens. Is this because I'm in the UK.

Also I have just realised that Simplifi probably will not connect to UK bank accounts - is that correct ?

Will my PP account be debited ? I tried several times also using an alternative email address.

Many thanks

Best Answers

• DannyB
    DannyB Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @ hoylet,

Unfortunately Simplifi is only available in the US right now.  Here is a support article about this issue.
    Danny
    Simplifi user since 01/22
    Budget: a mathematical confirmation of your suspicions.” ~A.A. Latimer
  • Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @hoylet,

Thanks for posting your inquiry to the Community!

@DannyB is correct -- Simplifi is not currently supported outside of the US. This also applies to orders, so you should not be charged for the orders you attempted to place. 

As for Quicken, if I recall correctly, they do have some UK users. However, I don't believe Quicken will work with UK banks (only US and Canada), so you'd have to use the program manually. To find a definitive answer, I'd suggest reaching out to Quicken's Community here

Let us know if you have any additional questions!

-Coach Natalie

Answers

• hoylet
    hoylet Member
    Options
    Hi @DannyB

Is Quicken  Deluxe available in UK and if so does that support integration with UK Banks ? I see they are both roughly the same price
  • DannyB
    DannyB Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @hoylet

P.S. When I was doing a review of personal finance apps a year ago it seems to me I came across several that were based in the UK or EU that looked pretty good and more along the lines of what you would get with Quicken.  I don't recall the names off hand, but your search should bring them up.
    Danny
    Simplifi user since 01/22
    Budget: a mathematical confirmation of your suspicions.” ~A.A. Latimer
This discussion has been closed.