3.72 broke loan current balance?
edited March 3 in Report a Bug
I noticed in the last day or so that my TWO loan balances are now NOT correct vs. what is showing on the financial institution website -- see attachment. This coincided with the new version 3.72, so not sure if it's a Simplifi issue or some coincidental item on the aggregation. This happens with multiple browsers (Safari, Edge) and even with 'Early Access' turned off.
Mike T Member ✭✭✭[removed]
As of today, my loan balances for connected banks have all gone to 0. See screen shot. The mortgage is through union savings bank and the car is through old national bank. I removed them and re-added them to Simplifi. They connected and added fine, but the balance on both is zero.
Since this is two completely different financial institutions, the issue can't be on their side.
If you all paid off my loans, then thanks in advance, but it feels more like a bug to me.
Hello @MrGood & @Mike T,
Thank you for taking the time to report this issue to the Community, although I apologize that you're both seeing an issue with your loan account balances on the Simplifi Web App.
It looks like this is a known issue as of the 3.72.0 Web Release. Our Team is hard at work on fixing this and we can expect to see a resolution as of the 3.72.1 Web Release. In the meantime, please follow our Community Alert for updates.
You can also use the Mobile App in the meantime to check your loan account balances, as the issue appears to be isolated to the Web App.
I know this issue was advertised as having been resolved in 3.72.1 but my TWO connected loan accounts (which I reported in the original post) are still showing discrepancies. I even reset the connection on one of them ("Greensky") and it is still showing a very different value from the actual balance (which I confirmed just now directly with the financial institution). The reset actually did nothing to the simplifi-reported balance.
As noted above, the mobile phone app is reporting the CORRECT balances, so the issue seems isolated to the web app.0
Thank you for posting back to let us know this is still an issue, although I apologize that you're still experiencing this behavior in Simplifi.
It looks like we've also had some additional reports of issues with loan account balances on the Simplifi Web App. Please provide us with the following information so we can add it to the ticket:
- The names of the accounts with an incorrect balance, as they appear in Simplifi.
- The names of the same accounts, as they appear on the bank's website.
- A screenshot of the current balance displayed for each of the accounts in Simplifi with a wide enough scope to show the account name.
- A screenshot of the current balance displayed for each of the accounts on the bank's website (please specify which balance is for which account).
- The browser and browser version you're accessing the Simplifi Web App from.
- The OS of the computer you're accessing the Simplifi Web App from.
Hi @Coach Natalie -- To confirm, I should DM you the information?0
If you prefer to keep the information private, you can totally DM it to me here in the Community.
Hi @Coach Natalie -- Just sent you a DM with the requested information. Please let me know if you need something else.1
Thank you for providing the requested information!
I have gone ahead and gotten this escalated and will be sure to post back as soon as an update is received. I do need to attach your logs to the ticket as well, so please submit those using the 'Send Feedback' option by following these steps:
Please let me know once done!
- Log into the Simplifi Web App.
- Select Profile from the left-hand navigation bar.
- With the Profile menu open, hold down the Option key for Mac or the Alt key for Windows, and then click Send Feedback.
- Leave all boxes checked, add a brief description of the issue, and then click Send.
Have sent the feedback --> reference id 3648478026622443520
Thank you, @MrGood!
It looks like they're going to do a hotfix for the loan balance issues on the Web App, so you should see this issue resolved in version 3.73.1. I'm not sure if that will go out today or next week, but a fix is coming.
Hi @Coach Natalie -- 3.73.1 fixed it. Went in last night I believe. Thank you for your help...1
This discussion has been closed.