Upcoming Transactions Card Carousel - New Scroll Bar

Charles Collins
Charles Collins Member ✭✭
edited May 2023 in Report a Bug
Hi the new scroll bar at the bottom of the card carousel that just started to appear on my instance is sized to cut off the account name on the bottom of the card no matter what scale (100% - 75%) I have the page set to. 

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Hello @Charles Collins,

Thank you for posting to the Community regarding this issue, although I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing this behavior in Simplifi. 

It looks like I am also seeing this issue in Simplifi and it was most likely introduced with the 3.72.0 Web Release. I went ahead and got it reported and will be sure to post back as soon as an update is received. 

-Coach Natalie

SIMPL-14958
  • Coach Natalie
    Hello again @Charles Collins,

Great news! It looks like a fix for this issue is expected with the 3.73.0 Web Release. Please be sure to let us know if you continue to see an issue after that time. 

-Coach Natalie
  • Coach Natalie
    Hello again @Charles Collins,

It looks like the fix for this issue has been pushed to the 3.74.0 Web Release. 

-Coach Natalie
  • Coach Natalie
    Hello @Charles Collins,

It looks like the 3.74.0 fix version has been removed from the ticket, so I'm not sure when exactly they expect a fix for this issue. At any rate, it is being worked on and will be fixed as part of a future release. :smile:

-Coach Natalie
  • Sorry? Are you saying they threw it out and didn't tell you? That's not something to leave a smiley about . . .  it's weird.
  • Coach Natalie
    Hello @Charles Collins,

I apologize for the confusion. The ticket that was created for this issue had a fix version of 3.74.0 for the Simplifi Web App. The Product Team has now removed that fix version from the ticket, so I'm no longer sure when a fix is expected. However, the issue is actively being worked on, so you can expect to see a resolution in a future release. 

I hope this helps clear things up!

-Coach Natalie
  • Makes no sense to me but if it's being fixed that's all we need right? It's cosmetic anyway. And between you and me, it worked fine before. This is a little overengineering but that's what software coders do 'just because they can'. 
  • TommyMac
    TommyMac Member ✭✭✭✭
    I am seeing it still, across multiple computers and zoom levels, and it's very annoying. :)  What's more annoying is that the response I got from support was; "I'm really sorry for the inconvenience, but based on the information that was given to us, it's a normal behavior." This is normal?.. 
  • Coach Natalie
    Hello @TommyMac,

Thanks for reaching out!

I apologize for the misinformation provided by Support. As you can see above, the expected fix for this issue is the 3.74.0 Web Release. Since we're currently on 3.73.0, you'll still see the issue in Simplifi. 

Please be sure to let us know if you continue to see any issues with this after the 3.74.0 version is released. :smile:

-Coach Natalie
  • Blgeiger
    Blgeiger Member
    When is the 3.74.0 Web Release expected?  Thank you.
  • Coach Natalie
    Hello @Blgeiger,

Although we don't have an ETA to provide on upcoming releases, you can review any product updates (including Release Notes) in our Updates From the Product Team category, so I'd definitely suggest following along there. 

I hope this helps!

-Coach Natalie
  • KG23
    KG23 Unconfirmed, Member
    edited February 2023
    On the Net Worth page, the upcoming spending carousel cards are partially blocked by the horizontal scrollbar when viewing on desktop. It looks fine when viewing in dev tools. Changing the resolution of the page does not change it to the nicer-looking scrollbar as seen in the dev tools. Screenshots below.

Normal Desktop View:

Dev Tools View:

• RobWilk
    RobWilk Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've noticed the same thing today when I used my Windows laptop (I use that one for TurboTax primarily), but on the Mac this didn't appear to be an issue ---  both with Chrome browsers.

Rob Wilkens

• Coach Natalie
    Hello @KG23,

Thank you for reporting this behavior to the Community, although I apologize that you're also experiencing this issue in Simplifi. 

As you can see from the above discussion, this is a known issue that has already been reported. A fix is currently expected with the 3.74.0 Web Release, so please be sure to follow along here and let us know if the issue is still occurring after that time. 

I hope this helps!

-Coach Natalie
  • KG23
    KG23 Unconfirmed, Member
    Thanks @Coach Natalie and my apologies for the duplicate thread. 
  • Coach Natalie
    Hello All,

Sadly, the fix for this issue has been pushed to the 3.75.0 Web Release. We appreciate everyone's patience as we work to resolve this issue!

-Coach Natalie
This discussion has been closed.