Reminder 'amount' edits are reverting

System
System Administrator admin
edited February 2023 in Report a Bug
This discussion was created from comments split from: From time to time, "manual" reminder dates reset to auto-dates.

Comments

• PhilS
    PhilS Member
    I, also, have the issue where I edit a single instance of a reminder - editing the amount - and then, a few days later, the amount resets to the original series amount. This has happened numerous times.
    Phil S.
  • Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Hello @PhilS,

Thank you for reporting this behavior to the Community, although I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing this issue in Simplifi. 

In order for this issue to be investigated, you'll want to provide specific examples with the following information:
    1. The original Date, Payee, and Amount of the Reminders. 
    2. The amount that the Reminders were edited to and when they were edited.
    3. The amount that the Reminders were reverted to and when they were reverted.
    Also, are the associated Recurring Series' connected to the Biller via Bill Connect? If so, are the amounts reverting to the amount provided by the Biller, or are they reverting to the original amount of the associated Recurring Series? 

Once you've gathered this information, please also send us your logs via the 'Send Feedback' option:
    1. Log into the Simplifi Web App.
    2. Select Profile from the left-hand navigation bar.
    3. With the Profile menu open, hold down the Option key for Mac or the Alt key for Windows, and then click Send Feedback
    4. Leave all boxes checked and click Send
    Thanks in advance!

-Coach Natalie
This discussion has been closed.