Accounts fail to update, even when manually prompted

Options
thsourg
thsourg Member
It looks like some of my accounts could not properly update. When I try to manually update them from the iOS app, after clicking on the button I get a spinner that stays on for a few seconds. After that it disappears but nothing else is done - the account still says it could not be updated.

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options
    Hello @thsourg,

Thank you for reporting this behavior to the Community, although I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing difficulties updating your accounts on the Simplifi Mobile App. 

To clarify, is the issue only occurring on the Mobile App, or do you see it on the Web App as well? Are you given a specific error message, or what indicates that an account is not updating? Also, what button are you clicking on? Are you pulling down on the screen to refresh your accounts, or are you clicking a "Fix it" option? 

The more details you can provide regarding the issue will allow the Community to best assist.

-Coach Natalie
  • thsourg
    thsourg Member
    Options
    This is on mobile, I did not try it on desktop. No error message, just loading for a bit that goes away and nothing else happens. Refreshing did not mark the account as fixed. 

It is fixed now so I cannot reproduce it but there might be logs around the time I first created the issue on a server somewhere :smile:
  • RobWilk
    RobWilk Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I believe in terms of bank synchs they only 'really' happen at most every 4 or 5 hours, even if you click to manually update -- I believe this is because if they too frequently update (notably, with a large number of users) the service could potentially be locked out by the bank (for all users).

Rob Wilkens

This discussion has been closed.