Missing transaction with Amex and wrong balance

Far
Far Member
edited February 2023 in Adding and Updating Accounts
I noticed at least one posted transaction from Jan 18 is missing for the Amex account in Simplifi. Also, the balance on Simplifi is few hundred dollars higher than what is shown on the bank account. I noticed there are some very old pending transactions (few months to year old) in Simplifi for Amex account.   
Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Hello @Far,

Thank you for reporting this issue to the Community, although I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing this behavior with your American Express account in Simplifi. 

To clarify, how long has it been since you updated your American Express account in Simplifi? Since most banks typically only provide up to 90 days' worth of transactions, if you're seeing discrepancies further back than 90 days, they will most likely need to be manually corrected. 

As for the missing transaction and balance discrepancy, I'd suggest performing an account reset by following the steps listed here to see if the account begins updating again and reports a correct balance. However, if the behavior becomes a reoccurring problem after doing so, please be sure to let us know so we can take a closer look. 

Please let us know how it goes with the account reset!

-Coach Natalie
This discussion has been closed.