Sync on a timer

Options
dutchie027
dutchie027 Member
edited February 2023 in Adding and Updating Accounts
Is there a way to sync transactions on a timer or maybe twice daily or something? Currently it seems the transactions only sync when you open the mobile app or the web app. I tried to leave the web app open all day in hopes that would solve it but it didn’t. 

With auto sync it would enable more near time (not real time) alerts. Currently the push notifications on the app are essentially triggered by me and if I don’t open the app for a few days, I potentially miss large transactions, spending goals, etc…
Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• DannyB
    DannyB Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2023
    Options
    Hi @dutchie027 Have you tried setting up notifications?  I get regular notifications throughout the day on my cell phone without having Simplifi open.

Here are a couple of support articles on how to do this:

Managing Notifications in Simplifi

Managing Notifications on the Mobile App

(sorry about the large bold letters above... I did cut and past and too lazy to retype  :) )

Danny
    Simplifi user since 01/22
    Budget: a mathematical confirmation of your suspicions.” ~A.A. Latimer
  • dutchie027
    Options
    Thanks for the heads up. Interestingly enough I have almost every notification enabled but yet it still only sends them when transactions sync and that seems to be only when I open the Simplifi app, be it on the web or on a mobile device. 

How near to real time are your alerts? Are they on bank transactions or credit card ones also?
This discussion has been closed.