Chase accounts are linked, but don't show up.

Options
asakhai
asakhai Member
I recently added new accounts to my Chase login, and when trying to add them, Simplifi says they're already linked.  But they don't show up on the side panel?  I tried to reset the connection, but that did nothing.  I don't want to delete it because then my edits to categories will disappear (again-- and I'm not ready to deal with that).  What can I do?
Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options
    Hello @asakhai,

Thank you for reporting this issue to the Community, although I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing this behavior in Simplifi. 

When viewing your accounts from our end, I'm seeing that you have 2 accounts with "Chase" in the name that are currently connected to Chase; one is a checking account and the other is a savings account. To clarify, are you seeing that the accounts are missing on the Simplifi Web App, the Mobile App, or both? 

Please let us know so we can best assist! 

-Coach Natalie
  • asakhai
    asakhai Member
    Options
    I have multiple Chase accounts linked. One of them, my personal account (with checking and savings, as you mentioned), plus another login with our business accounts (of which 12 of 15 show up on Simplifi).  I can go into more detail with screenshots, is there a private service portal?  I don't want to share the images in a public forum.
  • Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options
    Hello @asakhai,

Thanks for posting back!

You can share private details regarding this issue via a DM to me here in the Community, however, if you're looking for a more private support experience in general, you'll want to contact our Support Team directly to engage in a private chat session. Either way, we're happy to help!

http://help.simplifimoney.com/en/articles/5077917-how-to-contact-support

-Coach Natalie
  • asakhai
    asakhai Member
    Options
    Hi Natalie,

Sorry for the delay, I just saw your reply.  I will DM you with the issue in detail this evening.

Thanks,

Aaron
This discussion has been closed.