Old National Bank Continues to Give 106 Error and Ask to Reconnect

Options
Mike T
Mike T Member ✭✭✭✭
[removed]

Old National Bank (www.oldnational.com) has been asking me to reconnect my account for the past three days.  Up to that point, it was working fine.   When I attempt to reconnect, it accepts my name and password and then prompts me for my MFA (which also works).  When I enter the MFA code, it goes back to the screen and tells me that I need to reconnect (106).

Exact same behavior that I am seeing with my other issue you are working with ComputerShare.com.

Thanks... Mike T

Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options
    Hello @Mike T,

Thank you for posting to the Community regarding this issue, although I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing difficulties connecting to Old National in Simplifi. 

Just as with the Computershare issues, please start troubleshooting this by resetting the account connection by following the steps listed here. If the issue persists, please make your Old National account(s) manual by following the steps listed here, and then go through the Add Account flow to reconnect to the bank. Once the accounts that are available to add are presented, you'll want to be sure to carefully link them by following the steps listed here

Please let us know how it goes!

-Coach Natalie
  • Mike T
    Mike T Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Coach Natalie

Maybe I have ESPN, but somehow I knew you were going to say that. 

No dice... Making manual and then trying to re-add gives the same issue.  Takes the usersname and password, send me a code for two factor, allows me to enter the two factor code, then falls back to a 106 screen again.

• Mike T
    Mike T Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's Old National Bank (www.oldnational.com)

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options
    Hello @Mike T,

Thank you for attempting the steps and posting back, although I'm sorry that they did not resolve the 106 error for you. 

To escalate this issue, please provide us with the following information: 
    1. The name of the account, as it appears in Simplifi. 
    2. How long you've been experiencing the error. 
    3. What type of account is it?
    4. What is the account's nickname on the bank's website?
    5. Has there been any recent changes on the bank's website or the sign-in process?
    6. Has there been any activity in the account in the last 90 days? 
    7. A screenshot of the Account Summary page on the bank's website that shows all accounts and has a wide enough scope to show the page URL. 
    Thanks in advance!

-Coach Natalie
  • Mike T
    Mike T Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Coach Natalie

I think that we can stand down for now -- today, Simplifi connected and updated.  I'll monitor to see if the issue comes back.
This discussion has been closed.