How do I cancel trial subscription?

paddyboy4u
paddyboy4u Member
edited March 2023 in Troubleshooting
I tried the free trial of Simplifi and quickly decided it was not a good fit for me. The problem I have is there is no apparent way to cancel the trial. I tried contacting Simplifi via Chat, which was completely unresponsive, and then tried calling but after waiting indeterminably, gave up on that. There should be some obvious way to cancel, but there is not.

I want to cancel the trial. How do I do that?

Best Answer

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Answer ✓
    Done, @paddyboy4u!

You should expect to see the refund in 5-7 business days. Your Simplifi Subscription has also been fully cancelled. 

Thank you for giving us a try!

-Coach Natalie

Answers

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Hello @paddyboy4u,

Thank you for posting your request to the Community, although we're sorry to see you go!

To clarify, is the Simplifi trial attached to the email address that's associated with your Community Profile? If so, I'm not seeing a trial for you -- I am seeing that you signed up and paid for a full year on January 15th. It looks like the Subscription has already been cancelled, however, you will still have full use of the year you paid for; you just won't be charged again for a renewal at the end of that year.

With that said, you are still within our 30-day refund period. If you're no longer wanting to use Simplifi, we can certainly provide you with a refund and cancel your Subscription effective immediately. Just let us know!

-Coach Natalie
  • Yes, please provide the refund and cancel the subscription immediately. Thank you very much for your help with this.

Brian
This discussion has been closed.