Edward Jones not Updating- Urgent FDP-187

Options
Clark
Clark Member ✭✭✭✭
None of my Edward Jones accounts will not update for 2 days now.  I keep getting need more  authentication. So I enter the code and it sends me an error everytime. I can go on the Edward Jones web dite and can sign no problem.  Please fix!!
Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options
    Hello @Clark,

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue to the Community, although I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing difficulties connecting to Edward Jones in Simplifi. 

To clarify, how are you receiving the code, i.e. text, email, etc.? Do you have any other options available to select for how to receive the code? If so, and if you have not given the other options a try, please go ahead and do so and let us know how it goes. 

-Coach Natalie
  • Clark
    Clark Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2023
    Options
    @Coach Natalie  I have tried all of the options, email, text and call.  I get the code and enter it and I either get FDP-187 or FDP-101.  There are no other options. Here is a screen shot. I have signed out and back in and nothing helps.

[edited image to reduce size]
  • Coach Natalie
    Options
    Hello @Clark,

Thanks for confirming! 

It looks like you reset the connection and are now receiving the 101 error. It's possible that the bank is currently down for third-party aggregation access since you now received the 101 error. With that said, we do want to allow at least 48 hours for the error to self-resolve, so please be sure to let us know if you're still seeing the issue come Friday. 

More details on a 101 error can be found here. Let us know how it goes!

-Coach Natalie
  • carbonj
    carbonj Member
    Options
    I am experiencing the same problem for the last three days.
  • Coach Natalie
    Options
    Hello @carbonj,

Thank you for posting, although I apologize that you're also experiencing issues connecting to Edward Jones in Simplifi. 

When viewing your connection attempts from our end, I'm seeing the most recent error is a 108 error, which indicates that some type of action needs to be taken on the bank's website or mobile app. Are you also seeing the 108 error from your end? 

To resolve a 108 error, you'll want to sign into the bank's website and acknowledge or bypass any messaging or requirements that pop up. If you don't see anything on their website, I'd suggest also trying their mobile app. More details on a 108 error can be found here

Please let us know how it goes!

-Coach Natalie
  • carbonj
    carbonj Member
    Options
    There are no acknowledgements or anything on the vendor website. I have logged into it every day to check. It does look like their homepage changed, but there are not waiting prompts on the site. This problem actually started on Sunday, so this has been going on five days.
  • carbonj
    carbonj Member
    Options
    I just checked the Edward Jones website again. It goes straight to homepage and presents no prompts.
  • Clark
    Clark Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm still seeing the same thing too!
  • Clark
    Clark Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2023
    Options
    @Coach Natalie.....well it's Friday, and now all my 6 accounts (banking and CC) have FDP-4000 error today.  I can sign in to the web with no problem with these accounts!  Please escalate this issue today to your tech people!!  I am totally shut down now and this is totally worthless to me today.
    Btw...I can get my all updates in [removed] with no problems,  so this is a Simplifi issue!!! Please advise when you will get this fixed.
  • Flopbot
    Flopbot Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Clark & @Coach Natalie,

I bet this is somehow related...

Recently, I've been getting challenged every time I log in to Simplifi with an MFA request by my synced Edward Jones account.  I just logged into my Edward Jones account online.  After completing an MFA request there - which allowed me to "Remember my device" (maybe that's why it didn't challenge you Clark) - I found this message...

At this URL:  https://onlineaccess.edwardjones.com/app/snapshot

I don't know if this URL is the Old URL or the New URL.

So far, that I know of, I'm not experiencing a 101 Error like Clark reported.
    Chris
    Quicken Desktop user since 2014.
    New to Simplifi in 2021.
  • Coach Natalie
    Options
    Hello @Clark & @carbonj,

Thank you for attempting the steps and allowing some time for the issue to correct itself.

When viewing both of your accounts from our end, I am seeing successful connections with Edward Jones. @Clark I looked specifically at the accounts you provided above in your screenshot, as well as your aggregation events with Edward Jones, and everything looks good. @carbonj, I located at least one of your Edward Jones accounts, and also looked at your aggregation events with Edward Jones, and everything looks good.

@Flopbot thank you! I'm thinking that due to the recent update to their login page, it took a few days for the connection to update/stabilize with third-party software. 

Is anyone having any issues with their Edward Jones accounts as of right now? 

-Coach Natalie
  • Clark
    Clark Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2023
    Options
    @Coach Natalie...thank you..I'm all good now!  Sorry that I get a little impatient at times, but I really appreciate your time for looking at this issue for me (et al). Also thanks to @Flopbot and @DannyB for taking the time for your replies and taking time to help me. I really take seriously your user experiences. As a heavy investor and past quicken user, Simplifi really does fulfill my requirements . Thanks again to all of you, Clark  
This discussion has been closed.