Requesting a refund for Simplifi due to ongoing problem with USAA (edited)

Options
Conk
Conk Member
edited March 2023 in Troubleshooting
Because this appears to be a known problem since at least Sept. 2022, I am requesting a refund. 

Best Answer

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    edited February 2023 Answer ✓
    Options
    Done, @Conk!

You should receive the refund back in your account within 5-7 days, and your Subscription has been cancelled. We appreciate you giving us a try!

I can't speak for any other software aside from Quicken and Simplifi, as Quicken is a standalone company, and Simplifi is a Quicken product. Mint and Quickbooks are Intuit products, and I'm not familiar with either one. The issues with USAA are also impacting Quicken, however, Quicken offers the ability to connect via Direct Connect, which seems to work for USAA; Simplifi does not offer Direct Connect.

Here's an article on the main differences between Simplifi and Quicken: http://help.simplifimoney.com/en/articles/6380989-what-s-the-difference-between-simplifi-and-quicken

Let us know if you have any further questions!

-Coach Natalie

Answers

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options
    Hello @Conk,

Thanks for posting your request to the Community, although we're sorry to see you go!

It looks like you're still within the 30-day refund period for Simplifi, so this is definitely something we can take care of for you. Before processing the refund and cancelling your Simplifi Subscription, I did want to confirm that you'd like to proceed with doing so. 

Please let us know!

-Coach Natalie
  • Conk
    Options
    Thanks much for the quick reply. Yes, unfortunately I would like to formally request the refund and cancellation.

I really liked everything else about Simplifi that I've seen, but needing to manually enter all those credit card transactions cancels out much of the convenience.

One question: Do you happen to know if there is another budgeting system within the Intuit family (Mint, Quicken, etc.) that does not have this issue with USAA credit card transactions?  

Thanks much,
    Scott
  • Conk
    Options
    Thank you very much for your help.  
    Scott
This discussion has been closed.