Spending Plan -missing- subscriptions on future month

Options
RobWilk
RobWilk Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2023 in Report a Bug
If I go to settings->Recurring, I can see that the next date for this transaction is October 2023:

It's listed as a 'subscription,' and specifically, next date is Oct 20, 2023

But if I go to the spending plan for October 2023 and look under subscriptions, it's not there (I zoomed out to fit this all on one screenshot):

This is a medium-priority issue for me, If I want to pre-budget how much i can put into savings monthly, it's helpful for the forecasts to be closer to accurate.

Edit: Confirmed that the recurring transaction is not marked hide from spending plan nor is it marked hide from reports.

Rob Wilkens

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options
    Hello @RobWilk,

Thank you for posting to the Community regarding this issue, although I'm sorry to hear that you're missing an upcoming Subscription in the Spending Plan. 

I'd suggest deleting and recreating the Recurring Series to see if doing so helps clear up the behavior. If you have historical transactions, you may need to relink them to the Series if prior months' Spending Plans are of concern to you, however, since it's a 'Yearly' Subscription, doing so should not be too cumbersome. 

Please let us know how it goes!

-Coach Natalie
  • RobWilk
    RobWilk Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Recreating the transaction fixed it, thanks.

Rob Wilkens

This discussion has been closed.