From upcoming reminders, cannot 'delete reminder' if it's a linked transfer category

Options
RobWilk
RobWilk Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2023 in Report a Bug
This is only true (it appears) when the transaction type has a linked transfer category, this is also only true (to my knowledge) from the upcoming bar on the account's page:

When I click on the three dot menu on an upcoming transaction, and select "Delete Reminder", I cannot get the 'Delete' (dark blue background) button to respond.   I can click it twenty times and nothing happens.  Curious enough, I think i can edit it and change the date if I want to virtually delete just that instance.

I tried and on non-linkeed-transfers this doesn't seem to be an issue.

-Rob

p.s. I sent the coach a full screen video demonstrating the problem - but i wasn't comfortable posting my account balances on here which were visible in the screenshot

Rob Wilkens

Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options
    Hello @RobWilk,

Thank you for reporting this issue to the Community, although I apologize that you're experiencing this behavior in Simplifi. 

I am able to reproduce this behavior on the Simplifi Web App only, and have gone ahead and gotten it reported. It does seem to be an issue with Recurring Linked Transfer Reminders specifically, as I can delete normal Bill Reminders as expected. I'm thinking that something may be going on with Recurring Linked Transfers in general, as I just submitted another bug ticket for the issue I outlined here

I'll let you know when I receive an update on the escalation. In the meantime, it does appear you can select "Edit reminder" from the three-dot menu, and then select "Delete" from the window that pops up to delete it. :smile:

-Coach Natalie

SIMPL-15314
  • Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options
    Hello @RobWilk,

It looks like a fix for this issue is expected with the 3.74.0 Web Release. Please let us know if you still see an issue after that time. 

-Coach Natalie
  • RobWilk
    RobWilk Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Looks like a few fixes for things I've reported scheduled for 3.74.0 - - just based on recent notices like this one.

Thanks

Rob Wilkens

• Flopbot
    Flopbot Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @RobWilk, thanks for reporting this.  I’m experiencing it too.  Really looking forward to 3.74.0.
    Chris
    Quicken Desktop user since 2014.
    New to Simplifi in 2021.
  • Flopbot
    Flopbot Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@RobWilk & @Coach Natalie This appears to be resolved for me! I can delete them from both the Upcoming module on the Dashboard and from the Account Transaction Register.

Chris
    Quicken Desktop user since 2014.
    New to Simplifi in 2021.
This discussion has been closed.