why is a recurring transfer not showing up in my spending plan?

Options
Jeannette
Jeannette Member ✭✭✭
edited March 2023 in Report a Bug
I don't have it marked to be ignored from reports or spending plan.  Other transfers appear in the spending plan but I can't figure out why this one is missing

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options
    Hello @Jeanette,

Thank you for reporting this issue to the Community, although I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing this behavior in Simplifi. 

Would you mind clarifying what type of 'Transfer' the Recurring Series is set up as, i.e. does it have the Category of just "Transfer", is it a Linked Transfer where the Category is the receiving account, or are you using "Credit Card Payment" for the Category? For more details on the different types of 'Transfers', please see our Support Article here

If you're seeing the issue with a Recurring Linked Transfer specifically, it seems that there's a bug where these are being included in Other Spending instead of the Bills section of the Spending Plan. Please take a look at Other Spending for these items to see if you're seeing the same thing. If so, I did already get it reported, as I noticed it just the other day.

Please let me know if this is the case, and I'll keep you updated on the progress of the escalation. :smile:

-Coach Natalie
  • Jeannette
    Jeannette Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    Thank you Natalie, I think I resolved this.  I did not see the bug.
This discussion has been closed.