Error Code: FDP-102 with First Tech

Options
Hi! I just got simplifi and am trying to add my First Tech Credit Union account. I'm receiving error code FDP-102.

Any ideas?
Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options
    Hello @Terri J. Stewart,

Thank you for reporting this issue to the Community, although I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing difficulties connecting to your bank in Simplifi. 

To clarify, are you attempting to connect to First Tech Credit Union or First Tech Federal Credit Union? I'm not sure if there is a First Tech Credit Union, but do want to make sure we're talking about the same bank since your post doesn't specify the "Federal" part, and that's the only option I'm seeing listed in Simplifi. 

If it is First Tech Federal Credit Union, a 102 error indicates that the bank is throttling connection traffic, which could be due to them performing maintenance on their servers or something along those lines. Since these errors usually self-resolve, we'll want to allow at least 48 hours for the issue to clear up. 

If you're still seeing the issue after 48 hours, please be sure to let us know. More details on a 102 error can be found here

-Coach Natalie
This discussion has been closed.