Why can't I add a credit card account from Citadel FCU?

Options
Jeannette
Jeannette Member ✭✭✭
I have my other accounts, checking, savings, added but my credit card account doesn't appear as an option to add
Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options
    Hello @Jeannette,

Thanks for posting to the Community regarding this issue, although I'm sorry to hear that you're missing your credit card account with Citadel Federal Credit Union in Simplifi. 

To clarify, when signing into the bank's website, do you see all of your accounts listed, including the missing credit card account? Or do you perhaps use a different URL to log in to that account? If the former, is the credit card account issued by Citadel FCU directly?

Please let us know so we can best assist!

-Coach Natalie
  • Jeannette
    Jeannette Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi Coach Natalie, I use the same login to see all of my accounts including checking, savings, and the CC.  When I try to add the account I only see all of my other Citadel FCU accounts listed as available to add but not the CC.
  • Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options
    Hello @Jeannette,

Thanks for confirming!

To escalate this issue, please provide the following information:
    1. Has there been any activity in the missing account in the last 90 days? 
    2. Are you routed to a different URL/website when selecting the missing account from the bank's website? 
    3. What is the name of the missing account, as well as the account type, as displayed on the bank's website? 
    4. Is the missing account a subtype of another bank account? 
    5. Has there been any changes made to the bank's website or sign-in process recently? 
    6. Provide a screenshot of the page in Simplifi that lists all of the accounts that are available to add when connecting to Citadel FCU. 
    7. Provide a screenshot of the Accounts Summary page from the bank's website that lists all of your accounts, including the missing one, with a wide enough scope to show the page URL. 
    Thanks in advance!

-Coach Natalie
This discussion has been closed.