Is it possible to export Projected Cash Flow future transactions?

Options
Jeannette
Jeannette Member ✭✭✭
edited March 2023 in Bills and Income
in the browser, I can only see these transactions  in the horizontal view under the chart, I would like to see a list.
Tagged:

Best Answer

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @Jeannette,

Thanks for checking that out and posting back!

It looks like the Feature Request you submitted here covers what you're looking for. :smile:

-Coach Natalie

Answers

• RobWilk
    RobWilk Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This isn't exporting, but it's a list: https://app.simplifimoney.com/upcoming  --  Not sure if that helps.

Rob Wilkens

• Jeannette
    Jeannette Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    Thank you, but I wish it had the ability to view by a single account.
  • Flopbot
    Flopbot Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Jeannette,

If you log into the Mobile App, it has a different "Projected cash flow" layout than the Web App.  While the Web App has a pretty chart, the Mobile App has a list-view.  If you click on your checking account - for example - on mobile and then click on the button that says "See projected cash flow", it shows just the upcoming transactions for that single account grouped by future month.

Does this get you what you're looking for?

Personally, I don't like this view so I never use it - seeing a line plunge below $0 is more immediately impactful to me.  But, maybe you'd like it?
    Chris
    Quicken Desktop user since 2014.
    New to Simplifi in 2021.
  • Jeannette
    Jeannette Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    I guess a better way to explain what I'm looking for is the ability to see, by month, for a selected account, a list and total amount of recurring transactions.  I want to see how much is planned to be spent from a specific checking account in March, April, etc... and also how much is planned to be charged to a credit card in March, April, etc...
  • Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    edited February 2023
    Options
    Hello @Jeannette,

Thanks for posting your inquiry to the Community!

Although the ability to export the 'upcoming' list is not available, I believe what you're looking for is located in the Cash Flow tab of the Upcoming section. Here, you can view the Projected Cash Flow for all of your accounts, or you can customize which accounts you'd like to view. You can view individual accounts here, which will allow you to view the upcoming reminders and transactions for just that one account. More details on using the Upcoming section can be found here

Please let us know if this works for you!

-Coach Natalie
  • Jeannette
    Jeannette Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    Thank you, it helps a bit but I was looking for a way to see all of the planned expenses for an account by month.  Vertically rather than horizontally and what would be even nicer would be a monthly graph or tabular report.
This discussion has been closed.