Trouble connecting to Ally Bank

Options
Chrisk
Chrisk Member
Hello,

I am receiving the following error when trying to connect to Ally bank:

To connect to your account, you must complete an action at the website for AllyBank.
Care Code: FDP-108

Please advise.

Thank you
Tagged:

Comments

• NickSully
    Options
    I am getting the exact same error. I authenticate with my username/passwoord and then my 2fa but this message appears after doing so. 
  • Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @Chrisk & @NickSully,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding this issue, although I apologize that you're both experiencing difficulties connecting to AllyBank in Simplifi.

It looks like we have a known issue with AllyBank returning a 108 error. There is currently no ETA on a resolution, however, we do have a Community Alert available here that can be followed for updates in the meantime.

I hope this helps!

-Coach Natalie

• Masha
    Options

Any updates on this? I have not been able to review my finances for 4 days now.

• hahoans
    hahoans Member
    edited March 2023
    Options

Is there an issue connecting to Ally Bank? I've been receiving FDP-108 Errors now for the past two weeks.

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @hahoans,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community, although I'm sorry to hear that you're also experiencing difficulties connecting to AllyBank in Simplifi.

As you can see from the discussion above, the 108 errors are a known issue with AllyBank. We don't have an ETA on a resolution as of yet, however, our Community Alert can be followed for updates in the meantime.

I hope this helps!

-Coach Natalie

• jhayes
    Options

Nope, doesn't help.

Is there any other update about why it's a problem? Essentially saying “We are aware but don't know why it's happening or for how long utnil it's fix” really doesn't say anything at all.

This discussion has been closed.