Alignment issues in the Spending Plan on web (edited)

Options
RobWilk
RobWilk Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2023 in Report a Bug

On the Projected Other Spending for Future months of the Spending Plan, depending on the zoom level (if you don't see it, try zooming in), the very bottom of the chart on the bottom of screen is cut off.

Yes, Zooming out fixes it, but if zoomed in (100% zoom [cmd+zero] on 2020 Macbook Air on Chrome) you can't scroll past some point when there's clearly more to be seen on the bottom (as evidenced by zooming out [cmd+minus]).

I think this may be a new issue with 3.74.1

this is a minor issue and there is a work-around

Rob Wilkens

Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @RobWilk,

Thank you for reporting this behavior to the Community, although I'm sorry to hear that you're seeing this issue in Simplifi.

I've been seeing a similar issue in Simplifi for at least a few weeks now in the Bills & Income section; I am also seeing it in Projected Other Spending now that you mention it. I was told before that a ticket had already been submitted, but I'm not finding one so I did go ahead and get this reported. I'll let you know when an update is received.

I hope this helps!

-Coach Natalie

SIMPL-15487

• dcolgrove
    Options

Hello. I don't know if anyone has addressed this or if it is just me, but I frequently have an issue with the alignment of things on the UI where things will be cut off on the botton like for instant on the spending page the savings goals tab is mostly covered up by the bottom banner. Another issue is if there is pop up to adjust a certain transaction the 2 buttons on the bottom are covered up on the bottom. Just wanted to let your team know, and hopefully it can get fixed soon.

• DannyB
    DannyB Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hi @dcolgrove is what you see in these screenshots what you are pointing out? I see the same problem.

Widows 10; Chrome Version 110.0.5481.178 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Danny
    Simplifi user since 01/22
    Budget: a mathematical confirmation of your suspicions.” ~A.A. Latimer
  • ajbopp
    ajbopp Superuser ✭✭✭✭
    Options

I see the same thing after clearing notifications. The left side menu and tops of all the pages are shifted up to the point where some items are not selectable. Refreshing the page doesn't help, but reloading it from my bookmark will solve the problem

Android 13, OneUI, Dex, Chrome

Anthony Bopp
    Simplifi User Since July 2022
    Money talks. But all my paycheck ever says is goodbye

• RobWilk
    RobWilk Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

For me, that thing on the bottom is on the left. Try zooming out with your browser and see if the layout changes. I notice, for example, at your zoom level you cannot see savings goals on the left menu.

Rob Wilkens

• Clark
    Clark Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

I have the same issue. Is this scheduled to be fixed?

• Coach Natalie
    edited March 2023
    Options

Hello All,

Thank you for reporting this behavior to the Community, although I apologize that you're all seeing alignment issues in the Spending Plan.

This is a known issue that was reported a couple of days ago. There is currently no ETA on a resolution, however, I'll be sure to post back here once an update does become available.

I hope this helps!

-Coach Natalie

SIMPL-15487

• Coach Natalie
    Options

Hello @RobWilk,

A fix for this issue is expected with the 3.75.0 Web Release. 🙂

-Coach Natalie

This discussion has been closed.