Hi, I'm Jesse from Findlay Ohio!

Options
Jesseric
Jesseric Member
edited March 2023 in Introduce yourself!

Been using Simplifi for almost a year, but finally getting around to checking in here. Honestly I pretty much ignored Simplifi until the last couple of months, and was actually going to cancel it at the end of my first year subscription in March, but decided to give it a bit more effort before calling it quits. And you know what, I'm actually starting to like Simplifi…quite a bit.

It seems to be working very well at linking to all of my various accounts and keeping it all updated at least on the online version. I haven't really used the Android app very much yet.

At a glance I can see all of my various transactions and needed information in a nicely laid-out interface. Haven't gone through any of the tutorials on how to use or set it up, everything was straightforward and intuitive for the most part.

I do want to check out some tutorials, but I can't remember where to access them. Can anybody point me to where I can get to the Simplifi tutorials? Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Flopbot
    Flopbot Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@Jesseric , welcome to the community. To find the support documentation (I.e. Articles) created by Simplifi, click this forum's main memu and then click “Support”. Is this what your looking for?

Chris
    Quicken Desktop user since 2014.
    New to Simplifi in 2021.
  • Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

Thanks for posting, @Jesseric!

You can find our Help Site here, and our YouTube channel here. 🙂

-Coach Natalie

• DannyB
    DannyB Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

HI @Jesseric

Welcome to the forum. Glad you gave Simplifi a try. I've been using it for just over a year and plan on using it for the coming years. I found the Support articles to be helpful but like you, I found Simplifi to be pretty intuitive.

Danny
    Simplifi user since 01/22
    Budget: a mathematical confirmation of your suspicions.” ~A.A. Latimer
This discussion has been closed.