"Calm and In Control" achievements not working for me

Options
RobWilk
RobWilk Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭

The achievements which are described as:

"Log in to Simplifi at least one time each week (consecutive weeks)"

Well, i haven't even earned the two week achievement yet, and I believe I logged in just about every day for the last 14 months.

Not really a big deal, but I figured i'd report it in case this was not known.

Rob Wilkens

Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @RobWilk,

Thank you for reporting this issue to the Community, although I'm sorry to hear that you're not properly earning the Calm and in Control Achievement badge in Simplifi.

I'm not personally seeing this issue in Simplifi for either of my datasets. It's very possible that you're experiencing a dataset-specific issue and I'd be happy to get it escalated. First, please let us know whether the issue is occurring on the Simplifi Web App, the Mobile App, or both. This will allow me to know what info to gather from you. 🙂

-Coach Natalie

• RobWilk
    RobWilk Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I'm experiencing this on the web app… Unsure where to find achievements on the mobile app…

The achievements page on profile looks something like this:

It's probably the ‘calm’ thing that prevents me from achieving this, with my mental health issues.

Rob Wilkens

• Coach Natalie
    Options

Thanks for confirming, @RobWilk!

I feel like there's definitely something going on with this just based on the fact that the “current streak” is displayed on the ‘16 Weeks in a Row’ badge. Very strange! Do you know if you've ever earned this Achievement, by chance?

In order to get this escalated, please provide the following information:

1. The browser and browser version you're using to access Simplifi on the web.
    2. The OS of the computer/device you're accessing Simplifi on.

Please also provide your logs via the 'Send Feedback option:

1. Log into the Simplifi Web App.
    2. Select Profile from the left-hand navigation bar.
    3. With the Profile menu open, hold down the Option key for Mac or the Alt key for Windows, and then click Send Feedback
    4. Leave all boxes checked, add a brief description of the issue, and then click Send

Thanks!

-Coach Natalie

• RobWilk
    RobWilk Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2023
    Options

I don't believe I earned any of them, but I might be wrong. My memory is awful.

1. Google Chrome Version 110.0.5481.177 (Official Build) (arm64)
    2. Mac OS Ventura 13.2.1

Send feedback done

Observation: One of the achievements i believe was dated NOV 2021, and sometime in NOVEMBER of 2021 (when i was a user for maybe 6 months) I actually trashed my quicken account by renaming my e-mail address to some unknown e-mail address (like a temporary hotmail/outlook account) essentially losing that account. My current Simplifi account was created at the end of December 2021 with the same e-mail but started from scratch. So something i did may have contributed to this problem. In short: It doesn't make sense that i have any nov. 2021 achievements.

Rob Wilkens

• Coach Natalie
    Options

Thank you, @RobWilk!

I have gone ahead and gotten this reported and will be sure to let you know as soon as an update is received.

-Coach Natalie

SIMPL-15522

• RobWilk
    RobWilk Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Thanks - I'm anticipating at the current pace, I'll be out of things to complain about soon, and may leave this forum in peace. You're doing a great job at getting things addressed.

Rob Wilkens

• Mrsnatyg
    Options

I’m having the same issue. I’m stuck at 39 weeks tho. I seem to have stopped earning towards the 52wk goal about three weeks ago.

• Coach Natalie
    Options

Hello @Mrsnatyg,

Thanks for posting on this topic, although I'm sorry to hear that you're also experiencing an issue with the Calm and in Control Achievement badge.

To clarify, are you seeing the same issue that's been discussed here where you haven't earned the Calm and in Control badge at all, or are you seeing a different issue where your streak has stopped counting toward the 52-week badge?

Please let us know so we can best assist!

-Coach Natalie

• Coach Natalie
    Options

Hello @RobWilk,

Have you received a Calm and In Control badge yet, or is this issue still occurring for you? And what about the streak?

Please let me know, thanks!

-Coach Natalie

• RobWilk
    RobWilk Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

After logging in at least daily for 2-3 years, it seems, no, I'm not calm or in control…

Rob Wilkens

• Coach Natalie
    Options

Thanks, @RobWilk! I let them know. 🙂

-Coach Natalie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.