TD Ameritrade

Options
donhalejr
donhalejr Member

I'm ALSO trying to add my tdameritrade account to Simplifi. I get the error FDP-103 which is telling me there is something to be completed on the website. I can login to the website just fine, but there is nothing to be completed. There are no alerts or pop ups from the TD site.

Tagged:

Comments

• DannyB
    DannyB Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I have my TDAmeritrade accounts added to Simplifi so it can be done. I wonder if it has anything with the transition/absorption into Schwab?

Danny
    Simplifi user since 01/22
    Budget: a mathematical confirmation of your suspicions.” ~A.A. Latimer
  • Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @donhalejr,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding this issue, although I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing difficulties connecting to TD Ameritrade in Simplifi.

When viewing your connection attempts from our end, I am seeing a 108 error with TD Ameritrade, which seems to match your description of the issue above, aside from the mention of a 103 error (a 103 error indicates invalid credentials). If you've already checked the bank's website and didn't see any action to bypass, I'd next suggest trying in incognito mode, as well as the bank's mobile app if you use it.

If the issue persists, you are most likely being impacted by the known issue with TD Ameritrade returning a 108 error that is listed in our Known Issues here.

TD Ameritrade

TD Ameritrade has implemented a new MFA protocol that we currently can't support, which is causing a 108 error in Simplifi for some users. If you receive a 108 error when attempting to add or update accounts with TD Ameritrade in Simplifi, we suggest contacting TD Ameritrade directly to make them aware of the issue. You may also consider disabling MFA with TD Ameritrade to connect in Simplifi.

Sorry for not having a better answer, but I hope this helps!

-Coach Natalie

This discussion has been closed.