Spending Plan: Change in Order

Options
tiffbudgeting
tiffbudgeting Member
edited April 2023 in Using the Spending Plan

The spending plan order has changed from the item you “added” first to the number of transactins you have. I liked having my budget ordered from “most expensive category to least expensive”, and I did that by adding my most expensive categoris first. This has now changed. It's changed to the number of transactions. Categoies that have the most transactions will be at the top. I would want it to revert back. Number of trasactions has no rhyme or reason for me.

Tagged:

Comments

• tiffbudgeting
    Options

Correction … it's in alphabetical order in the spending plan. Not the number of tranasactions. I would still like it to be from largest planned spending to least.

• tiffbudgeting
    Options

nvm - i have no idea how it's being organized.

• ajbopp
    ajbopp Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

It's organized by Date the payment will be made. I don't recall that it was ever sorted any differently, but I increasingly find I don't recall very much of reality 😜

Anthony Bopp
    Simplifi User Since July 2022
    Money talks. But all my paycheck ever says is goodbye

• DannyB
    DannyB Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hi @tiffbudgeting

Which section of the Spending plan are you talking about? Bills and Subscriptions in the Income after bills and savings sectionn are arranged by due date.

If you are talking about Planned Spending category cards I seem to remember some conversation in this forum about how these cards get arranged but can't find it off hand. @Coach Natalie could give you some insight on that.

In the mean time, here is an Idea post to add the ability to rearrange spending plan category cards that you can add you vote to.

Danny
    Simplifi user since 01/22
    Budget: a mathematical confirmation of your suspicions.” ~A.A. Latimer
This discussion has been closed.