Can we see report data by month?

Options
Mrsterry
Mrsterry Member ✭✭
edited April 2023 in Using Reports

Hi there! Question/suggestion - I'm finally getting around to my year-end review and using the reporting feature to see what I spent in any category over the year. I love that it gives me a total, but I would love even more if I could see a by month & average month view (like you see on watchlists).

But why not just create a watch list you ask? I will, but also, the watch list doesn't provide a total OR let you go back in time to see a different rolling 12 mo view (unless I'm missing it).

And honestly, what I'm trying to do is reset my spending plan goals and recurring bill totals so they're accurate to inflationary changes in a year (grocery bills!!! Am I right?! LOL). If there was a way to click a button that says 'run that budget analysis simplifi offered when i first joined the app across X-X date range to estimate my budget and spending. That would be the best.

Thanks for your help pointing me toward view filters I'm missing, or to a request thread I can upvote.

Tagged:

Best Answer

• RobWilk
    RobWilk Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Do you mean something like this:

If so, choose "Over Time" where I selected it towards the top right, and choose a date range on the upper left side.

Rob Wilkens

This discussion has been closed.