Income reports and Spending Plan now missing income transactions

jorder
jorder Member ✭✭✭
edited April 2023 in Report a Bug

Until February, all income was properly counted under Income and Net Income reports as well as the Spending Plan. For example, interest payments from a savings account would show up as "income" under the various income and net income reports, and also automatically be added to the spending plan as income for that month. As of March, all income interest payments are missing from the income reports and the spending plan. They are properly showing up under transactions, and they are (as before) properly categorized as income (I've tried multiple income categories, it doesn't make a difference), but they are not showing up anymore under Income / Net Income reports, and also are not being counted in the Income part of the Spending Plan. Hence, the income numbers are all wrong. The same applies to various reimbursements from other sources that are categorized as income. Please fix.

Comments

• ajbopp
    ajbopp Superuser ✭✭✭✭

@jorder I do not seem to be experiencing this behavior in my reports or Spending Plan, so I'm wondering if I've misunderstood something.. Can you provide more details about what you used to see that you are no longer seeing? Is it possible that something was unintentionally added to the Ignore From Reports and Spending Plan options?

Anthony Bopp
    Simplifi User Since July 2022
    Money talks. But all my paycheck ever says is goodbye

This discussion has been closed.