Problems with usbank bill connect

Options
jacob90
jacob90 Member
edited April 2023 in Bills and Income

hey there ,

is anyone else's experiencing issues with usbank bill connect? I was able to successfully link all my accounts last week but started over and readded my accounts now usbank won't link to ebill.

There's no errors thrown , I just get promted to re login in, this occurs on mobile and desktop. I didn't have an issue with any other bills after starting over .

FWIW , I noticed my console shows REFRESHING_CREDENTIALS_VERIFIED AS Simolifi is attempting to poll the request but it just keeps polling .

I've already tried removing the recurring bill , creating a new one , changing the categories of the bill, even just a dummy manual bill but no progress.

Additionally I've tried changing my usbank password, no special characters are used , I also toggled 2fa on usbank and can confirm it prompts for my 2fa and it goes through successfully just doesn't seem to get past the polling REFRESHING_CREDENTIALS_VERIFIED

Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @jacob90,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding this issue, although I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing difficulties connecting to U.S. Bank as a Biller in Simplifi.

It looks like you already reported this issue to our Support Team and they were waiting to hear back from you with some additional details in order to escalate the issue. In the meantime, I did confirm that U.S. Bank shows some connectivity problems from our Biller Service Provider's side, so this is most likely the cause of what you're experiencing. I did go ahead and get them reported to see if we can learn any additional info, and I'll let you know once I hear back.

If you'd like to continue pursuing an escalation for this issue, please be sure to respond back to the chat with the requested information. Otherwise, I hope this helps!

-Coach Natalie

• polares
    Options

I'm having the same issue with Simplifi, and Quicken with my US Bank accounts.

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @jacob90,

Thank you for your patience as this was being researched!

It looks like our Biller Service Provider came back stating that you were entering the incorrect credentials when attempting to connect to U.S. Bank via Bill Connect in Simplifi, and they suggest that you check your credentials and try again. However, I am seeing that you are no longer subscribed to Simplifi, so we'll go ahead and get the ticket closed out.

Please let us know if you have any questions!

-Coach Natalie

This discussion has been closed.