Non-hidden linked transfers now show up as "Unknown" in Other Spending bubbles (edited)

Options
MrGood
MrGood Member ✭✭✭✭
edited June 2023 in Report a Bug

Since the start of Version: 3.74.4, the Spending Plan's Other Spending now shows linked transfers as "Unknown". Before, they were shown as the underlying account showing up under "category", which is the preferable way to depict these.

Normally, linked transfers are Hidden but in the instances when a linked transfer is part of a split transaction (given Simplifi's all-or-nothing visibility on a transaction), they will show up (as neutral-amount bubbles on the spending plan).

Tagged:

Comments

• RobWilk
    RobWilk Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I might never have a split that is a linked transfer, but this is still a good find.

Rob Wilkens

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @MrGood,

Thank you for reporting this behavior to the Community, although I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing this issue with the Other Spending bubbles in Simplifi.

I am also seeing this issue in Simplifi with any Linked Transfer transaction (it does not have to be split). I went ahead and got it reported and will be sure to post back as soon as an update is received.

-Coach Natalie

SIMPL-15814

• Coach Natalie
    Options

Hello @MrGood,

Thank you for your patience as this is being worked on!

It looks like a fix for this issue is expected with the 3.75.0 Web Release. Please be sure to let us know if you continue to see any issues after that time.

-Coach Natalie

• Coach Natalie
    Options

@MrGood, is this issue resolved for you now?

-Coach Natalie

• MrGood
    MrGood Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2023
    Options

Yes, the issue with the linked transfers showing as "Unknown" has been resolved.

This discussion has been closed.