Did a recent update reset things

dutchie027
dutchie027 Member
edited April 2023 in Report a Bug

I opened the web app I have on my desktop this morning and it was in light mode, which set of a few questions. I assumed it was an update, so I went back in to the settings and changed it back to dark mode. However, when I went to my transactions, ALL of my transactions that I had previously cleared NO LONGER have their cleared flag. The grid used to be set to "tight" and is now set to "comfortable".

Anyone else seeing this strange behavior where it seems the back end was reset somehow (my transactions and accounts are there, but all of the rest of my settings and the approvals are gone).

EDIT: Due to the resetting of the UI/UX, it also removed the "reviewed" column. After putting it back, the reviews are there, but it still doesn't give me a lot of believe that my settings are being synced correctly or other things aren't being overwritten…

Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin

Hello @dutchie027,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community regarding this issue, although I apologize that you experienced this behavior in Simplifi.

It sounds like you may have experienced a glitch with your view options being reset to default. I don't anticipate that you'd have any actual data missing from this occurrence, however, please be sure to let us know if you notice anything. Otherwise, I'd suggest re-customizing things back to how you had them and then keeping an eye out moving forward in hopes that this was just a one-off glitch.

I hope this helps!

-Coach Natalie

• Interesting that the "glitch" coincides with a launch - Web Release 3.74.2-3.74.4. Further, it seems to have happened on multiple devices that have the PWA, so I'm going with more of a development issue than a "glitch" on all of my computers at the same time.

• MrGood
    MrGood Member ✭✭✭✭

I have not experienced this issue. Does the mobile app also show the same issue (e.g., reviewed flag cleared)?

This discussion has been closed.