Text Layout Issue in Monthly Summary Report

Options
ajbopp
ajbopp Superuser ✭✭✭✭
edited May 2023 in Report a Bug

There's a couple of areas of text that are smooshed together in the Monthly Summary Report. Using Android 13, latest version of Chrome. It's possible that, due to some refunds, I actually ended up with a positive balance on "all other expenses" last month and this caused the issue, since I don't remember seeing it before.

Anthony Bopp
Simplifi User Since July 2022
Money talks. But all my paycheck ever says is goodbye

Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    edited April 2023
    Options

Hello @ajbopp,

Thank you for reporting this issue to the Community, although I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing this behavior with the Monthly Summary Report.

I'm not personally seeing this issue with the Monthly Summary Report when viewed from a mobile web browser —

Since a fix for this issue would most likely not occur this month (our Product Team is hard at work on fixing the Mobile App), and since you stated that you haven't seen the issue prior, let's keep an eye on it next month when the Monthly Summary Report is generated in hopes that this is a one-off and that the issue does not reoccur. However, please be sure to let us know if you continue to see it and we'll take a closer look at that time.

In the meantime, you may consider viewing the Monthly Summary Report for March from the Mobile App or from the Web App on a PC browser to see if you can properly view it from either of those locations.

Please let us know how it goes!

-Coach Natalie

This discussion has been closed.