Delete account

Options
Freelook
Freelook Member
edited May 2023 in Troubleshooting

Please delete my Simplifi Account and purge's its data. Also, please cancel my free trial. I do not wih my Quicken account to be deleted, just the simplfi data and account/trial.

Thanks,

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    edited April 2023
    Options

Hello @Freelook,

Thank you for posting your inquiry to the Community, although we're sorry to see you go!

Using the email address that's associated with your Community Profile, it looks like you signed up for Simplifi through Apple directly. I am seeing that the auto-renew was already disabled, so your Subscription will automatically cancel at the end of the trial period. I'm not sure if Apple has an option to cancel your Subscription effective immediately, however, you will want to contact them directly if this is something you'd like to pursue.

As for deleting your data, we can delete your Simplifi dataset, which is all of the data that you input into the program. I'm not seeing any Quicken data for you, or a Quicken Subscription, so I'm assuming by you stating that you don't want your Quicken Account deleted, you're referring to being able to sign into myaccount.quicken.com — is that correct?

Please let us know so we can best assist!

-Coach Natalie

This discussion has been closed.