3.28.2 broke categories in spending reports on mobile

Options
Pmrussell892
Pmrussell892 Member ✭✭
edited May 2023 in Report a Bug

seems an update from three days ago has broken the spending reports and also categories now state "not found" when looking at transactions after clicking on a watchlist from the mobile app homepage. Total spending reports also only show the "uncategorized" category.

Looking at the apple app store the app appears to been updated a few days ago.

Iphone 12 max pro

Ios 16

[edited images to reduce size]

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @Pmrussell892,

Thanks for reporting this behavior to the Community, although I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues with the Simplifi Mobile App.

I'm not personally seeing any issues with Reports or Watchlists on the Simplifi Mobile App. I'm also not aware of a 3.28.2 Mobile Release (3.28.1 was the most recent). Since you're just seeing the issue on the Mobile App, the first thing you'll want to do is uninstall and reinstall the App to see if doing so helps to clear things up.

If the issue persists, please provide more details in a step-by-step process, as your description above does not clearly outline the issue. We need to know exactly where you're navigating to, what you're clicking on, what you see versus what you expect to see, etc. The more info you provide will help the Community best assist.

Also, if you're seeing separate issues in Reports versus Watchlists, you'll want to create a separate post for each issue.

Please let us know how it goes!

-Coach Natalie

• Pmrussell892
    Pmrussell892 Member ✭✭
    edited April 2023
    Options

apple app store states 3.28.2 from 5 days ago.

[edited image to reduce size]

• Pmrussell892
    Pmrussell892 Member ✭✭
    Options

uninstalling and reinstalling fixed the problem. Thanks

This discussion has been closed.